26th Annual Ride-A-Thon Fundraiser

June 14th to June 16th, 2024 at Coat Creek

September 13th to September 15th, 2024 at Willow Creek

26th Annual Ride-A-Thon Fundraiser

The 26th Annual Ride-A-Thon Fundraiser is being held September 13th – 15th, 2024 at the Willow Creek location.

This is an event you don't want to miss out on! Join us for fun, and fundraising with lots of great food!

Come and enjoy either a short 3 hour ride or a longer 5 hour ride through breathtaking views on hills and in valleys.

Nothing beats a good sunrise ride on Sunday morning either.

Lots of friends, great food and a chance to catch up on what has been happening at camp.

Both rides include: Saturday short and long rides, evening programs, Sunday sunrise ride, Sunday service, all meals and accommodations. For either ride, you can bring your own horse, or you can use one of camps. You can also bring a trailer or stay in one of our tents.

Those ages 15 and under will need an adult to ride with them.

Everyone who raises $1,000 receives a camp hoodie and either a water bottle or a baseball cap.

Planning on attending Ride-A-Thon 2024? Register here:


Arrival - Friday @7:00pm

Saturday Main Ride - Saturday @10:00am

Sunday Sunrise Ride - Sunday @6:00am

Worship Service - Sunday @10:30am

Departure on Sunday - Sunday @2:00pm

Much Lower Costs This Year:

Riders/Pledge Gatherers:

We have lowered the minimum costs from last year.

We ask that you do your best to collect these amounts. Please still join us for the weekend if you do not reach that goal.

$250 Minimum Donation(s) if you are riding your own horse.

$400 Minimum Donation(s) if you wish to use one of the camp horses.

How to Collect Donations

Once you have registered, you will be sent a Monetary Donation Sheet to collect donations with, as well as a Collections info sheet that details how to collect donations.

There will also be a Rider Info Sheet and a Gift In Kind Donation form if you wish to collect items donated as prizes.

People can donate either with cash or cheque or an e-transfer.

Non-Riders/Non-Pledge Gatherers:

Ages 5 and up - $20 per ticket with $100 family maximum

Ages 0 to 5 - Free

(This helps cover the cost of meals)

We strive to keep our camper fees down so that the camps we provide remain affordable to those who otherwise could not come. We typically see 40% of our costs covered by the camper fees we charge and the other 60% is made up from donations to the organization.

Our summer staff will be at the fundraiser to share how they have seen God working at BBWC over the past summer and the director will be sharing some of the vision we have for the future of this ministry. Celebrate with us as we praise God for what HE is doing at camp.

Click below to download a poster that can be printed off and put up in your local area.

Coat Creek Ride-a-Thon

Willow Creek Ride-a-Thon


Click Here for Directions